The Kelley Direct Student Leadership Association (KDSLA) Mentoring Program is aimed to provide networking opportunities for KD students and alumni to build personal relationships, to share professional expertise, and to support professional growth.
Are you interested in…
· Learning about or sharing information of a particular industry
· Learning about or sharing day-to-day responsibilities in a particular functional area or position
· Learning about or sharing culture of a company
· Learning about or sharing information of a geographical area, i.e. city, county etc.
· Learning about or sharing professional development experience
· Networking with other in your profession
· Learning about or sharing KD experience
If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions above, KDSLA Mentoring Program is for you! Please take a few minutes to fill out the Mentorship Application Form, you will then be contact within 1-3 business days. Thank you for your interest!